Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cute hair

When Savanah started school I made a commitment to myself to always fix her hair in a cute way. so I googled girls hair do' s and found lots of blogs about moms fixing their daughters hair.  These are two of my favorites the one that looks like a crown is on Sahara the other one is Savanah.
 

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your girls' hair ALWAYS looks so cute! You are really good at doing that. I don't have patience for that...or maybe my girls don't. :-)

Stacy said...

I think you should do a midweek for our RS sisters on cute hairdos. I could use some inspiration and hands on. I'm going to suggest it to our new RS President and the midweek leader!

Blake and Laura said...

Hey, Alicia! When are you going to update? :) We'd love to hear what you guys are up to.